Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lack of disclosure

I have to apologize for not posting more often - I know...it's been strangely silent.
Anyways - we had the chance to visit family last weekend. Somehow, I got food poisoning, which continued on and on and on (until yesterday.) Finally, after my brother scared the bejeebees out of me, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed. It would appear that I have a kidney infection. All I can say is hooray for drugs (and for my brother for making me go to the doctor)! My stomach has not gurgled audibly today, and everything I ate stayed down - what a relief. I will blog, I will. I left the house today for the first time in several long days - and had two rehearsals. I think I'm worn out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, I don't understand how someone in your family gets sick every time you come down. It's kind of eerie. I am glad that you are feeling better, though.