Monday, October 13, 2008

Misc. Photos

So I was able to finally get my act together, (yes I feel SO much better thanks) and have been able to upload some recent photos.
The girls had a new friend over several weeks ago, and they put on a play...I can't actually remember much about the story line (it was fuzzy at the time as well) but thumbs up for imaginative play!


We took a fall favorite drive. Somehow it turned into a 5 hour drive (generally 3.5) and we all just wanted to get home at the end. We crossed the continental divide where it was snowing of course. While the ride was beautiful, as we came back into our town, we realized that we needn't have strayed so far from home - it was just as beautiful here! We probably will make that drive again, in say...10-20 years..maybe?







We finally end up with some pics from conference. We were happy that our daughter wanted to attend - it was great to have her there with us. She behaved so well and took notes - it was a really neat experience to share with her.

4 comments:

The CLAMShack: said...

mare, how tall is your husband? i don't recall you being so short....so that must mean he is really tall! :) love the fall foliage pics! are you feeling better? i had a kidney infection and it landed me in the hospital for a week!

Grandma L and Grandpa A said...

Love your blog. I am so glad you are feeling better! I would have loved to have seen the "play". It is such fun to see their little minds work. Would it be possible to send me a jpeg of the family picture infront of the beautiful autumn leaves? I want to add it to my grandma bragging album on my ipod.
Love you, Mom M

Jules said...

I thought it was so funny that you "drove to Aspen" to see the beautiful fall colors, and then came home only to realize that your own place was just as beautiful. Do you know where you live?

Mare said...

My husband is VERY tall. We still disagree on the actual height, however he is at least a full foot taller than I am, and yes, I am very short - a great combo!
Yes grandma, I can send you a photo, but that one actually didn't really turn out very well if you look at it closely.
Yes Jules, I know where we live, but sometimes, I need that reality check to remind me what a beautiful place I live (and that road gets closed for half of the year anyways... silly me)