Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A shorty

So - I think I'm finally out of the funk. I vented, I cleaned, I was possibly difficult to live with, and I think I got it out of my system for a while. It must have been hormone induced. I think that due to my normal lack of the hormonal roller coaster, neither I nor my family have any idea how to react when they appear - it must be because I've started doing more exercise or something...
Cleaned a little today, went to the park - got sunburned - I did the SPF 50 AND wore a baseball cap.. I just forgot the backs of my calves and backs of my arms. I guess if you spend the day outside for 4+ hours - you are bound to get SOME sun. Had a great talk with a friend - thanks for listening and letting me vent - REALLY appreciate it - and for the call.
A dear friend passed away last week. She was the second person I met when we moved to Co., and I worked with her for almost a year. We spent quite a bit of time with this family right when we moved in. She was a bit of a surrogate mother to me when I really didn't know anyone. She was ready and I know she's in a better place - but I'm going to miss her - Thanks for everything EVA.
I'll be playing in her funeral on Thursday, then for the Relay for Life (Cancer fund raiser) on Friday and finally a wedding on Saturday.
I'm glad I can share my music and help others - a small and possibly insignificant thing, but a blessing I am glad to share.
That's all - we're back up!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

I am sorry to hear about Eva. What a blessing you have your gift of music to share with others!