Friday, March 28, 2008

12 INCHES!!


Well I did it again. I LOST 12 inches.
Unfortunately, this isn't how many inches I've lost how you'd think.

Yesterday, the girls and I went to Glenwood where we all got haircuts.
Our eldest's is all finally one length (she had to grow out her layers).
Our youngest just got a simple trim.
I lost 12 inches. Yes - my hair was to my waist, and it is now on my shoulders (goes to show how short I am!)

I'd decided it was time for a trim, but every three years I do locks of love. This was my third time, and this was the year to do it again. I decided that since summer is coming, instead of a trim now and then donating the hair at the end of the summer, I'd just do it all at once.

It will definitely take some getting used to - as it always does, but I believe it is for a great cause, and it's nice to know that I could help someone else.

Now we're ready - bring on summertime!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

I love the new haircut! Just in time for spring/summer too.
Congrats on being "officially finished" with so many things... what to do with all that free time?