Thursday, January 31, 2008

House rules - Graffitti?





So - I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't resist posting these pictures.
One day it will be REALLY funny. We can say - "we always knew our child was an artist"
I figure I might be okay as long as she doesn't know I'm posting it on the internet for everyone to see her deviance - and at such a young age - oh my!
Apparently, we have a few house rules - and we wanted to make sure everyone knew about them.
The one with the pinkish background is our driveway. The others are actually ON the house and garage door!
Since we had the house appraised yesterday, we tried to wash them off (try that in freezing weather - the rag kept freezing!) - this alone stands as a testament of our 2007 house rules.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Okay, I am laughing so hard. I am glad she really feels free to express her creativity.