Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Family Home Evening - Prayer Rocks

We've been talking with our kids about working on their prayers a little more.  They kept insisting that they always forget and needed prayer rocks. 
So, last week I bought rocks. 
Yes, you heard right - I never thought I'd see the day.
But here in Florida, our soil is sand - like beach sand. 
If someone has a rock, you know that it was purchased, because you just don't come by them here.
So, much to my chagrin, I purchased rocks.  Sheesh if only I'd known, I could have made a mint, and brought half of my Colorado yard with me!
Anyways, here are our prayer rocks.  We pulled out the craft supply box and found eyes, hair, eyebrows, paint, jewels and paints. 
Can't wait to see these little guys on pillows and floors! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: