Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Character sitings

We ran into Alice.  She was late and just heading out for her tea break, but she was nice enough to give us a clandestine (without the line) photo.


Every time I see this guy I want to sing - "Now I'm the king of the jungle, the jungle VIP"

Every picture Aurora was in, she cocked her hand to the side - like a princess.  The girls decided to include their princess hand as well!

We explored some cool sections that we'd never seen before.  I loved the fountains and tiles.  And see those braids?  I chopped 8 inches off of my hair (not that you can really tell), but it was below my waist and halfway down my backside.  It is above my waist again, so this photo is my only proof of the previous length.

Such a cool courtyard - I wish this photo had come out a little better.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: