Sunday, July 3, 2011

Siblings

After the funeral services and a great lunch with all of Grandpa Carl's descendents, we headed over to my parent's house to say goodbye to my siblings and their families as well.

Out of seven kids, I got to see all but one of them - that's pretty good odds - especially as 4 of us live out of state!
With my younger brother


We missed my other sister - she had to go to work before we thought of getting the camera out.
While it was a little wild and crazy, here are the rest of them/us.
(For the record - I am not showing off my guns....we have a family portrait from when we were younger, and my brother was visibly pinching me...I was just going for paybacks)




My grandparents




Little silly pants - wearing her uncle's super silly glasses.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: