Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving photos 2

We originally planned this to be a sibling reunion.  After we'd passed the planning stage, two of my sisters informed us that their families wouldn't be able to make it.  We were pretty bummed.  My youngest sisters husband is in the military and they are stationed on the east coast.  It was decided that Missouri was sort of in the middle, and so we stayed at Osage Beach at Lake of the Ozarks.  The day before Thanksgiving we found out that the military wouldn't let my brother in law travel that distance, and so we missed their family too.  I guess 4 siblings out of 7 was better than half.  I can't imagine the noise had we ALL been together!  We definitely missed everyone who wasn't there to share the adventure.

My  2 brothers trying to figure out which pie they really wanted

Dad and downtime

My highly interactive brothers. All three of them - totally engrossed!  Yes, that is my sister in law trying to sleep while they battle it a car race.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: