Sunday, September 26, 2010

Primary Campfire Sing-a-long

Today in Primary we had a campfire sing-a-long.
Thanks to the Elder who was able to jump in and play the guitar for us. He did a great job. My own children gave it between an 8 & 9 on a scale of 1-10 for how great it was. (Apparently, Spin the Teacher is the best review game that just can't be touched.)  Anyways...I put roasting sticks with marshmallows in the 'fire' (Christmas lights under red/orange material with wood makes a great 'fire').  The marshmallows had the names of songs on them, and the kids got to pick a marshmallow to choose which song we were going to sing. While the kids watched, I licked them all so that they wouldn't be begging for them (yeah, I know...gross, but it worked and I thought it was funny). Nothing like a fun primary singing time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: