Thursday, April 29, 2010

More projects and a Birthday

Yet another project. After thinking about it for over 6 years, we finally decided to actually do line a couple of our windows. While one of my favorite windows, unfortunately, from the top of the street, the window gives one a straight through view of our loft, which has always bothered me.
While picking up garden supplies last week, I happened upon window liners and was able to talk my husband into borrowing the neighbor's ladder and applying it to our upper window. We then applied it to our loft windows too, hoping it will help with the summer heat. I love checking projects off of my mental list! Thanks, honey!
 


It's amazing! Every year I keep getting older. The older I get, the more often I forget how old I am...kind of a scary phenomenon!
I recently celebrated my birthday and thought these gifts from my kids were SO sweet. They made me a crown, a tiarra, a scepter, and several hand painted rocks. Who could ask for anything more?
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! And glad your birthday was fun. Sorry about the snow.