Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2009 General Conference Packet


As I've been thinking about General Conference this weekend I am excited to hear the words of our prophets. Just six months ago the prophets spoke, there were words shared in regards to many things which have helped me. Most poignant to me however were the words regarding higher ground, and dealing with opposition. I found these words truly prophetic as Prop 8 exploded just days and weeks after these words were spoken. They gave me much guidance and comfort as I spoke with friends who had questions or who held different beliefs. I am so grateful that I don't have to figure this all out, just listen and follow the direction given by a loving Heavenly Father through His prophets.
That said, I found a conference packet on-line for kids and thought I'd share the link. I remember how hard it was to sit and listen and be quiet. Too bad these weren't around when I was a kid! Here's a link to the packets: http://d.scribd.com/docs/1y8qkrk113z9gvo5cbsu.pdf

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Thanks! I am in need of one of these and have been too lazy to find one myself. You're a life saver... it's printing right now :)