Saturday, May 10, 2008

Computer outage

Well, I haven't posted for a while. We lost our computer - figuratively speaking. I am using a laptop which my husband had to borrow from work since he's on call. We had a date tonight and went to Costco (he doesn't believe shopping is a date.) However, we looked at computers, and decided to not get one there, but rather order one to our specs of what we want rather than pay for useless bells and whistles. So - that said, I think we will be ordering one tomorrow. So - keep checking back. If I'm not blogging, it's because I don't have as much access to a computer...however, this one is finally working much better tonight than it previously has - it is actually letting me post!
By the way, our date wasn't totally lame. We went and got some wings, and watched the Jazz and Lakers game there at the restaraunt. It was actually pretty fun to watch - and GO JAZZ! They won this game...

1 comment:

The CLAMShack: said...

John Stockton lives here in Spokane now. Someday I will see him. Its going to be awesome!