Thursday, April 17, 2008

Recent Photos

I thought I'd post some recent photos - yes I've been taking them, just not posting.
For the birthday - we decided not to do a big party like we've done in the past since we have more celebrations coming up next month for her. Instead she invited six friends over to play. We still did some games and had cake and ice cream, but it wasn't the traditional birthday party, and honestly, much of it was spent out on the tramp. Much less stress for me!




As you can see - we are REALLY ready for spring! The snow still tastes good though!


Here are some pictures of my growing garden (albeit a few weeks ago.) I will be putting it in the ground soon, (I was hoping today, but due to the storm last night that left about 3 inches of snow - it may wait until tomorrow.)


Here's some wheat bread I made a couple of weeks ago.


I thought this photo was kind of random. I just meant to take a picture when my rototiller got here, but then - how often do you see two ups truck like this in front of your house? We could just see their hands as they passed some things back and forth and synchronized their little machines.

1 comment:

lizzie said...

great photos. and that bread was so yummy! thanks for sharing.