Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leap year

Tomorrow is leap day.
What does one do on this day?
Are there leap year festivities -
besides birthday parties for those who only get them once every 7?
These are things I ask myself.
Are there leap year seminary scripture chase games?
Where would one get one?

I will find festivities, I will!

Okay - so I'm going stir crazy.
Yesterday I had BU all day long. Yes, BU
It's something you get in Guatemala, and
it really isn't fun at all. Killer BU is
worse, but I just had BU.
I lost 7 lbs! I should market it as a diet
But then everyone would be dehydrated and die.

Anyways- my child has tired of movies
(while mom rests) and wants to go for a
walk in the sun. I want to lay down.
Actually the walk doesn't sound too bad,
but I canceled on volunteering in the school
again today due to my illness,
so I'm afraid to be seen outside my house.


Here's what I'm grateful for today:
TP
People who have your back
Sun
Melting Snow
Healthy kids
That quote by Pres. Hinckley - "hang on, it will all work out."
My electric blanket (thanks santa)
A bed
DVD's that occupy my kids
Caller ID and Answering Machines
It's Thursday - just scripture chases tomorrow
A blog where I can vent


Did I say bed?
I'm going for a nap.

No comments: