Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged

I generally don't respond to tags but since I've been mentally away from blogging for a while, I thought I would - thanks Lauren
i am: content
i think: that generally I should keep quiet about what I really think.
i know: that someday my house will stay clean
i want: summer to be here
i dislike: lots of things
i miss: the beach
i fear: losing my husband and kids
i feel: like I have too much to do, and I don’t want to do any of it
i hear: wind chimes, a plane flying by and my child turning pages of her book
i smell: like Carolina, one of my favorite perfumes, and I’m congested
i crave: simplicity
i cry: mostly only during movies and books
i usually: mentally debate whether I really want to exercise or not each morning
i search: for peace – I’ve fallen in love with the Book of Mormon again, I get so grounded from it.
i wonder: what life will really be like once my husband is officially DONE with school.
i regret: speaking before contemplating the full effect of my words
i love: life
i care: about those around me
i always: seem to be humming something
i worry: about bad roads
i am not: high maintenance
i remember: details, but not as much as I thought I did
i believe: that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me
i dance: in the kitchen with my husband and with the kids around the house
i sing: or hum constantly
i don't always: make my bed, or clean my house, sometimes I just read
i argue: to explore ideas
i write: all over the place in my scriptures
i win: few battles with my children
i lose: almost any game I play against my husband
i wish: that I was independently wealthy and that I had a housekeeper to clean for me
i listen: mostly to 80’s and Spanish rock
i don’t understand: some people
i can usually be found: busy
i am afraid: of cranky people
i need: to laugh - OFTEN
i forget: to express my love towards my family
i am happy: pretty much overall, just trying to savor each moment

I tag anyone who wants to respond

No comments: