Sunday, July 20, 2008

Woowhoooo!

I am SO excited!! I just finished my last border on my last block of the 12 blocks I've been working on (I'm talking about quilting here) since last fall! I hand embroidered each border which has been fairly time consuming - but I finished all of the blocks.
Despite my euphoria, my husband was quick to point out that I'm only about 1/10th of the way finished. I now have to do all of my sashing and borders, and then get it quilted and then bind it. However, I have all of my material, and I have a plan for finishing it. Once I find our camera (that someone used this weekend) I'll post a quick picture of the 12 finished blocks and keep posting as I go!
Yes - small victories keep me going!

1 comment:

lizzie said...

argh...so now i know what you have been up to!