Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cool and Clean - Organizational Bliss



It piled up - I was busy with school for the past two years, and added seminary onto the top. The understatement is that it piled up.

I spent over 10 hours yesterday organizing and reorganizing and it is finally clean! Our basement is finally very livable and a great place to be! Complete with and organized laundry room, organized food storage, organized clothing storage, and craft area as well. The ping pong table works again (thanks to dad who fixed it in Dec.) and the foosball table is roaring away.

Once again - it is an enjoyable family playroom, and a considerable 15-20* cooler than the upper areas of our home!

Hooray!

2 comments:

lizzie said...

very nice!

Ashlee said...

I love the feeling when you get things organized, it's the best! congrats on that, it's hard dragging yourself to finally do that. I have yet to drag myself to do my house. There is a clean surface but I pitty the person who peaks into my closets!