Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School has finally started

Well, school has started and life seems to be settling back into it's normal hum drum (which is always so welcome at the end of the summer). My schedule has changed - I was going to say drastically, but I just realized, it isn't that different! I used to get up at 4:45 every morning to go walking. Now I get up at 4:30 to get ready for Seminary. I leave right about 5:30, and get there between 15 - 8 minutes before 6:00 a.m. I then come home, get my daughter off to school and begin my day. I'm still trying to figure out where to fit in the rest of my schooling. I've got a final I'll take this Friday, and then one class left. I've just GOT to get it done. I'm starting up a pre-school with a couple of other moms, and have to get it up and running. I've started walking at 8:00 pm. The only problem is that by the time I get home, I'm ready to start my day! I was grateful last night when I got home, showered, collapsed in bed and was instantly asleep, and slept great. It's just tough to actually get my buns into bed by 9:30. Well... its 10 in the morning and I'm yawning - that should tell you something! Yes - precisely, I live for school holidays!

No comments: